NIMBUZZ-WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcσмє Tσ Oυя Fσяυм, Iη Tнιѕ Fσяυм U Wιℓℓ Fiη∂ Nιмвµzz Sσƒтωαяє Tιρѕ & Tяι¢кѕ P¢ Sσƒтωαяєѕ Aη∂ Eηтєятαιηмєηт. Hα¢кιηg Tσσℓѕ Aяє Aℓѕσ Aναιℓαвℓe.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Like us
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» chat software for mobiles
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:26 am by migex

» stylish Bombus With Android cleint Dc
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:52 pm by SULTAN_MIRZA

» Mobile Server Available 24/7 Online Service Feel Free For Use
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:08 pm by pithu-karam

» NEW UNBLOCK JID
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:36 pm by sanju12

» bombotmod version 0.3
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:14 pm by hanoman

» our new site http://www.trickssinhalen.com
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:30 pm by kalanapiumal

» BadbuzZ Jabber Adlist Fucker
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 pm by ~crime.war~

» bombus anti kick room
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:52 pm by th3

» Avater grabber By ta!mor@nimbuzz.com
...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:59 pm by SULTAN_MIRZA

Top posters
fidallahkhan (574)
...mobile bot... I_vote_lcap...mobile bot... I_voting_bar...mobile bot... I_vote_rcap 
Rahulgodara2308 (160)
...mobile bot... I_vote_lcap...mobile bot... I_voting_bar...mobile bot... I_vote_rcap 
~crime.war~ (138)
~jack~buzz~ (121)
ǟɦʍǟɖ (102)
solid_sir (98)
al.mdmr (62)
danish4frnds (60)
Police-001 (44)
.~teesmarkhan.~ (26)
Star Flag Counter
...mobile bot... Flags_0
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

https://nimbuzz-star.forumotion.com

Bookmark and share the address of NIMBUZZ-WORLD on your social bookmarking website
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Get Nimbuzz Profile Picture

Star traffic feed

...mobile bot...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solid_sir
Vip Member
Vip Member

...mobile bot... Empty
PostSubject: ...mobile bot...   ...mobile bot... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:56 pm

HOW TO MAKE A MOBILE BOT TODAY I M GOING TO TELL U A FANTASTIC TRICK. . . HOW TO MAKE A NIMBUZZ ROOM BOT WHICH U CAN CONTROL FROM MOBILE THRUGH COMMANDS . . . . U CAN MAKE IT FROM YOUR MOBILE NO PC NEEDED. . . . SO LET'S START , U NEED THREE THINGS TO MAKE A BOT 1, A SHELL ACCOUNT 2, MIDPSHH 3, NIMBUZZ ID FOR BOT FIRST OF ALL U HAVE TO MAKE A SHELL ACCOUNT U CN MAKE IT HERE ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) U CAN ALSO CHOSE OTHER LIKE ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I M CHOSING THIS. . . . . . "HOW TO MAKE CJB ACCOUNT"- (you have to enter ur e-mail adrees and they send u conformation e-mail to u and its done. . . U dont have need to log in to acount acount after conformation u cn log in thrugh midpish or putty . . . ) go here to registe on cjb.net ONCE U HAVE CREATED UR ACCOUNT U R READY TO MAKE BOT. NOW MOVE TO SECOND STEP . . . . . IF U R MAKING BOT FROM MOBILE THEN U HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MIDPISH TO ACCESS UR SHELL ACCOUNT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM midpshh-full-jar HOW TO USE MIDPSHH- open session then new session host- shell.cjb.net type- shh your username and password (do not write capital latters) its done now type this command wget [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] khantabib.hexat.com/bot/bot.zip (withot quotes) it will starts downloading file after download completed type this command to unzip the file " unzip bot.zip" all files will be extracted to home directory if it will not work first try to install yuor bot by typing this command "installhome unzip" aftes this unzip process will start...now type this command "dir" to see directories it will show a directory named as "bot.zip" now type this command to enter in directory "cd bot" after typing this u r in bot directory now move toward next step, type "nano config.txt" it will open a text document where u have to enter bot id and pas. note- first enter ur bot is and pas. thn in admin enter ur id and pas. (ur id is safe
so dont worry) you have to enter ur id otherwise bot will not take ur commands dont forget to change resource type- "bot"(without quotes) in resource write nickname same as bot id. (for more help see this screen short) after entering id and pass press cntrl +othen hiENTERthen press cntrl+x to exit from note "congract"now you have completed the toughest part of this trick
now type this command to start the bot "daemon python bot/bot.py" and bot will start working it will come online jst add bot id and give command in pvt to control bot... NOTE...... if it says directory not found then disconect ur midpshh and re-type this command if some day bot will go ofline js open your shell account and type this command "daemon python bot/bot.py" it will start working again...enjoy...
Back to top Go down

...mobile bot...
Page 1 of 1